Are you looking for a career trajectory that few other organizations can offer in SAP? What about access to a high-quality portfolio of businesses and clients with opportunities to work across capabilities, industries, and geographies – in roles and on projects aligned with your SAP skills? If this matches your interests and aspirations Deloitte may be right for you.
- Deliver projects
- Lead and support pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Develop external eminence across sub-capabilities
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte’s collective knowledge and helping resolve our clients’ challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to support the future of the practice
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP’s newest and future solutions
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 4+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 8+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- At least 8 years experience implementing SAP EWM
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead or Project Manager on at least 3+ full cycle implementations
- Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Strong current hands-on configuration and design skills
- Ability to travel 80-100% is REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Master’s degree preferred
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html