Oracle Billing & Revenue Management BRM- Senior Consultant
As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. For our clients, our Oracle BRM Senior Consultants reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Oracle BRM implementations.
Responsibilities will include:
• Identifying, writing and managing business requirements.
• Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping).
• Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training
· Functional implementation experience with 2+ complex, full lifecycle Oracle Billing & Revenue Management.
· A minimum of 6 years of experience BSS domain/Billing/Rating/Revinew management/E2E order flow.
· Hands on experience in setting up BRM/PDC/OCOMC components of Revenue Management Suite (ECE is optional)
· Have worked in green-field CDMA operator or technology sector in North America
· Involved in Oracle E2E stack design and implementations.
· Experience Oracle BRM integrations with Tibco, AIA, EAI, MuleSoft.
· Involved in billing system data migration.
· Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Up to 80% travel required
- A bachelor's degree
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html