M&A; Integration and Execution Senior Manager
The Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A;) offering portfolio pairs leading acquisition and divestiture experience with broad global scale and industry and functional depth. Driving a deal to value creation requires identifying a critical sequence of activities and milestones but also lining up the resources and tools to achieve them.
Work you’ll do
As a Senior Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. Senior Managers are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways. You will be responsible for engagement management:
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
- Senior Managers manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors:
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
- Senior Managers must contribute to Practice Development & Eminence:
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
- As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for people development:
- Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
M&A; | Restructuring and Cost Transformation
Our mandate is to enable our clients’ ability to grow, optimize, and fundamentally change the nature of their business and competitive position. We do this via M&A;, divestiture, and restructuring services from beginning to end.
Our Offering enables pre-deal and post-deal integration, divestiture, and major restructuring/cost transformation activities to achieve/exceed deal value, synergy targets, or strategic cost takeout objectives.
A candidate must meet the minimum experience in one or more of the below:
Must have minimum of 8 years in M&A; or M&A; Service Delivery. SM’s are expected to contribute to the firm’s growth and development in a variety of ways, responsibilities and skillsets include:
- M&A; Expertise: Advise clients though execution of the M&A; lifecycle of M&A; strategy, operational due diligence, divestiture, integration, and restructuring; experience in Mergers & Acquisitions areas such as synergy capture, cost reduction, shared services, outsourcing, and process redesign.
- Industry Expertise: Advise clients on appropriate M&A; strategies and leading solutions for a given industry; actively deliver latest and forward-thinking guidance specific to an industry, while maintaining up-to-date knowledge of M&A; activity across a client’s industry.
- Demonstrated experience in business development and concurrently overseeing client deliverables.
- Expertise in delivering high-quality program outcomes according to the scope, work plan, quality standards and budget.
- Prior experience identifying effective M&A; solutions to meet key client needs, based on internal / external research and leading practices.
- Experience in setting strategic direction for complex analytics such as financial analysis and modeling, operational performance improvement analysis, and technology architecture assessment.
- Ability to support development of others by delivering key performance feedback, coaching and demonstrating role-model behavior.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required; an advanced degree is preferred.
- The ability to travel 100% is required
- Experience planning and implementing integration and separation projects as the result of M&A; activity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Apply practical experience with communications, culture, and change management.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Experience with staff development and eagerness to mentor junior practitioners.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html