Salesforce Senior Manager - Commercial Excellence & Experience (Power & Utilities)
Salesforce Senior Manager - Commercial Excellece & Experiece (Power & Utilities)
Are you interested in joining a team where you can make a global impact daily? At Deloitte Energy, Resources and Industrials (ER&I;) our team is not only expanding their own knowledge and skills, we are changing the world one Client at a time.
It is our mission to help our customers reduce their costs, increase efficiency, and drive innovation by being the consulting firm of choice for their Energy, Resources and Industrial needs for the future.
If you are passionate, have the desire to work with an extremely talented and diversely innovative team where your vision and core values will help shape an organization, we want you on our team. Find out why our consultants keep pushing us to the top of the rankings for the Best Places to Work!
Work you’ll do
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Deloitte Digital’s vision is simple. We empower our clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers. Our goal is to be the best in world at driving digital transformation using the Salesforce platform. By redefining your customer’s digital journey, you can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless.
Power & Utilities Practice
The Power & Utilities sector is undergoing significant regulatory changes while shifts in outage management are causing industry leaders to rethink their governance models. Customer expectations for digital connectivity and ease of access are driving business process redesign around the customer experience. Connectivity to the grid is key, and companies are adopting new strategies for asset maintenance and more efficient methods of energy generation and distribution. Deloitte provides 88% of the Fortune 500 P&U; companies with Consulting services now, but moving forward, we have launched a growth strategy to at least double our revenue over the next 3-5 years. By working with Deloitte’s Offering Portfolios to update our mix of services to our clients (digital technologies, SAP HANA, Cloud, Grid and Operations technologies), we are committed to helping our clients work with newly empowered customers, hyper-connected digital ecosystems, and expansion in data.
Meet with our Salesforce team –
- 10+ years of consulting and / or CRM implementation experience
- 4 full life-cycle Salesforce implementation with strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Apttus
- Experience managing at least four large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
- Experience carrying a business development quota and leading business development pursuits end-to-end.
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Expertise in an industry vertical (i.e. Financial Services, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Media, etc.)
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
Deloitte Digital Accolades
Some of our major achievements are-
- Deloitte has been named a Leader in CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services by Gartner for the 4th consecutive year in their report entitled Magic Quadrant for CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services, Worldwide 2015.
- Deloitte Digital named a global leader in Digital Customer Strategy & Experience Consulting by Kennedy in 2015.
- Deloitte named a global leader in Internet of Things IT Consulting by Kennedy in 2015.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can’t be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html