Consumer Products & Retail - Oracle Retail Implementation Senior Manager
Oracle Retail - Consumer and Industrial Products – Senior Manager
The Consumer industry is focused on serving the changing consumer, who has rapidly evolving needs, behaviors and preferences for products, services, and experiences. Our Retail & Consumer Products sector is undergoing a transformation fueled by an empowered consumer, technology advancements, market fragmentation and blurring lines across the industry. Organizations are racing to compete for the consumer’s attention and win share of wallet, which is creating unique challenges to innovate, modernize technology and transform business models with the winners ultimately seeing this as a consumer-led renaissance.
Work you’ll do
• People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.The team
Oracle Enterprise Solutions (OES)
Our Oracle Enterprise Solutions practice provides services from ERP and Cloud Strategy, through Business Transformation and Applications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release Management. We modernize our client’s business and core environments to leverage technology innovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability and cost management. Oracle ERP products include Oracle Cloud SaaS, EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards.
Professionals can expect to deliver “heart of the business” projects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, project management as well as the C-suite including the CEO, CFO, CIO and COO. We assess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across clients’ enterprises.
• A minimum of 10 years of Oracle Retail functional implementation experience
• A functional professional with 6+ complex, full lifecycle Oracle Retail implementations
• A Project Manager and/or Team Lead on at least 6+ full cycle Oracle Retail implementations and/or large scale EBS Financials upgrades.
• A lead resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping practical business solutions, identifying and consulting with clients on business process transformation, optimization and best-practice initiatives, testing, training, managing go-live and system cutovers, defining support procedures
• Experience reporting to C-level client contacts, managing client teams, in addition to on- and off-site, and off-shore functional and technical teams.
• Experience managing project scope, change requests, delivery against defined milestones; mitigate and remediate risk factors and propose solutions based on best practices.
• Must be able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel.
• Strong configuration and design skills.
• Up to 80% travel required
• A Bachelor’s degree
• Senior lead experience on complex, international, multi-currency and multi-organization implementations
• 10+ years of consulting experience which includes: contributing to requests for proposals (RFP), client presentations, detailing scope of work (SOW)
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments within a structured implementation methodology
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
• Experience mentoring junior staff
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html