M&A; IT Integration and Execution Manager
M&A; IT is a marketing offering that provides services across all facets of M&A; – integration, separation, due diligence, and overall strategy. It is comprised of several different practices and disciplines: M&A;, TS&A;, SI, IM, Deloitte Digital, Oracle, and SAP; collaborating and working together to deliver solutions. Coordinating between teams and leveraging each other’s skills is M&A; IT’s defining strength. M&A; IT advises and supports the client through the entire lifecycle while driving value in specific aspects of the lifecycle.
Work you’ll do
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. Manager level responsibilities include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement. You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
M&A; | Restructuring and Cost Transformation
Our mandate is to enable our clients’ ability to grow, optimize, and fundamentally change the nature of their business and competitive position. We do this via M&A;, divestiture, and restructuring services from beginning to end.
Our Offering enables pre-deal and post-deal integration, divestiture, and major restructuring/cost transformation activities to achieve/exceed deal value, synergy targets, or strategic cost takeout objectives.
A candidate must meet the minimum experience in one or more of the below:
Must have minimum of 6 years in M&A; IT or M&A; IT Service Delivery:
- Experience advising clients, managing teams, and executing projects and delivering results
- Having advanced IT Knowledge by providing subject matter expertise across critical components of IT (e.g. infrastructure, applications, IT operations, IT finances and expenses, Active Directory, end-user computing, messaging, enterprise architecture, testing).
- Experience advising on industry-leading solutions enabling complex M&A; transactions (e.g. SaaS/IaaS, virtualization, public/private clouds, social media, data management and loss prevention).
- Experience guiding clients on key concepts and strategies for M&A; engagements, including but not limited to stranded cost analyses, aggressive timelines, business continuity during transformation, synergy identification and capture, system cutovers)
- Experience providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs, evaluating and validating analyses, and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- Experience implementing and overseeing the quality of deliverables and effectively managing teams and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Experience participating in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- A minimum of 6 years consulting and/or industry experience is required.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Ability to travel 80-100% required.
- Experience planning and implementing IT integration and separation projects as the result of M&A; activity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Apply practical experience with communications, culture, and change management.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Experience with staff development and eagerness to mentor junior practitioners.
- An advanced degree is preferred.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html