CMT Project Management / Delivery Coach (Enabling Manager)
CMT Project Management / Delivery Coach (Enabling Manager)
About Consulting Methods & Tools
To keep pace with the dynamic client needs and changing marketplaces we serve, Consulting Methods & Tools (CMT) continues to enhance global client service delivery through innovative solutions, methods, and tools.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver advisory and hands-on services to assist pursuit and project teams with the adoption and usage of Deloitte’s implementation method (EVD) and enabling solutions for project management, process design, and testing
- Provide guidance to project leadership as they develop their estimates, approaches, plans and processes to deliver high quality solutions relevant to the scope of the coaching assignment (pursuit, to PM, to process design, to testing). Work directly with the Project Manager and/or Integration manager
- Identify and address project team training needs on processes and tools being deployed
- Possess an intrinsic understanding of sound project practices and have the ability to lead the deployment of those practices while collaborating and adjusting to specific project situations.
- Provide recommendations to improve use, adoption and understanding of the method and enabling tools
- Identify and harvest high quality deliverables and other CMT related information to enable a model of continuous improvement
- Deliver instructor-led training courses aligned with solution focus
- Support special projects related to area of solution focus within CMT as needed
- Represent the vision and objectives of CMT positively within Deloitte Consulting
- Support adoption of the Deloitte delivery standards
- 5-7 years delivery experience on large, complex projects in a consulting environment, including end-to-end participation in at least 2 projects
- 3-5 years of project delivery experience in a functional or technical role
- Subject matter expert in using and deploying at least one PM, Agile, Process Design, or Testing delivery tool
- Knowledgeable in leveraging Agile techniques on a project
- Ability to travel 60% on average
- Ability to think creatively and work effectively with senior project team members
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
Additional Skills/Experience Desired:
- Experience in delivery of large package-based solutions (ERP, Salesforce, NetSuite, etc.)
- Experience working in a virtual environment, including offshore / India-based team members
- Ability to work independently while receiving direction from multiple leadership areas
- Ability to be an active user of various technologies
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage deadlines while working on multiple initiatives
- PMP or Scrum Master certification (e.g. CSM, PSM)
- Awareness of DevOps concepts and key components
- Fluent English language skills
- Good conceptual skills
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to nourish and build a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals to help you prepare.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html