M&A Finance Integration and Execution Manager
M&A; Finance Integration and Execution Manager
The Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A;) offering portfolio pairs leading acquisition and divestiture experience with broad global scale and industry and functional depth. Driving a deal to value creation requires identifying a critical sequence of activities and milestones but also lining up the resources and tools to achieve them. Within our M&A; offering portfolio, the M&A; Finance offering provides the functional expertise required to unlock deal value and execute issue-free integrations within the Finance function. Our practitioners combine transaction-driven experience with deep finance strategy and process knowledge to provide clients with the tools and strategic insights to navigate change and capture value.
Work you’ll do
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. Manager level responsibilities include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement. You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
M&A; | Restructuring and Cost Transformation
Our mandate is to enable our clients’ ability to grow, optimize, and fundamentally change the nature of their business and competitive position. We do this via M&A;, divestiture, and restructuring services from beginning to end. Our Offering enables pre-deal and post-deal integration, divestiture, and major restructuring/cost transformation activities to achieve/exceed deal value, synergy targets, or strategic cost takeout objectives.
A candidate must meet the minimum experience in one or more of the below:
Must have a minimum of 6 years M&A; or M&A; Service Delivery:
- Experience planning and implementing integration and separation projects as the result of M&A; activity.
- Ability to work with clients on Day One readiness and execution.
- Proficiency executing synergy targeting and realization.
- Experience conducting operating model fine-tuning and organizational design.
- Understanding of cross-functional and functional coordination.
- Experience with staff development and eagerness to mentor junior practitioners.
- Experience and ability to perform analysis and synthesize data into useful insights. Experience in financial analysis, operational performance improvement analysis and financial modeling.
- Experience managing large projects through a PMO or participating in a PMO as a workstream lead.
- Experience with project management tools and techniques such as developing a project plan, milestone plan, dependency identification, status reporting, and issue resolution.
- Knowledge of core financial processes (order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, record-to-report, etc.) and potential impacts associated with merger activities.
- Industry or consulting experience with financial reporting, finance processes, finance transformation/strategy, or finance shared services, particularly in relation to M&A; or restructuring activity.
- Experience in M&A; synergy capture, operational restructuring, cost reduction, shared services, outsourcing and process redesign.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Ability to travel 80-100% required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Apply practical experience with communications, culture, and change management.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- An advanced degree is preferred.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html