Workday Integration Manager Human Resource Transformation
As a Workday Integration Manager you should expect to be client facing and involved in the following:
• Oversees integration delivery
• Manage data conversion process
• Ensures timelines and quality of integration is met
• Point person for integration in partnership with Director
• Directs team to convert and load data
• Engages with 3rd party vendors
Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workday’s largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex projects in North America and we are looking for high energy, committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community.
• 6 years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
• Experience with at least 4 full life cycle Workday integrations
• Superior Communication Skills, both written and oral
• Experience with excel, Visio and Power point
• Up to 80% travel
• Bachelor Degree
• Workday Integration Certified
• Experience with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html