Workday Functional Manager Human Resource Transformation
As a Workday Functional Manager, you should expect to be involved in the following:
• Act as the Functional team lead
• Be the escalation point for critical functional issues
• Oversee all functional work streams
• Provide direction and guidance to functional consultants
• Serve as the primary correspondent for client communications
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that’s only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.
Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workday’s largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex projects in North America and we are looking for high energy, committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community.
• 6 years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
• Deep HR knowledge and experience
• Demonstrated success of hands-on experience with Workday implementations
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience with excel, Visio and Power point
• Up to 80% travel
• Workday HCM certified
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html