S&P; Global Corporate
The Role: Lead Software Developer
The Location: Hyderabad
Each of our employees plays a vital role—uncovering the essential intelligence that our clients rely on day in and day out to make the decisions that matter. Our 17,000 employees come from all walks of life and all corners of the globe, but they are all committed to the exact same thing—making a genuine impact with the work that they do.
We pursue excellence in everything we do. We value results, encourage teamwork and embrace change.
Contribute significantly to the growth of the firm by:
- Design and develop innovative solutions in existing and new enterprise systems with long term value
- Create solutions with intelligence and customer focused ( client first)
What’s in it for you:
This is the place to learn and enhance your technical skills while having the chance to work on enterprise level products and new technologies.
We invest in the right technology and people, so we can turn raw data into actionable insights. That's why we're critical to governments, companies and individuals the world over. Our systems support the operational Excellence in all that we do.
As a Senior Software Developer you will be responsible for support and development of solutions that create long term value to our customers. You will be able to design and develop the technical solution approach, process and manage easy, repeatable solutions with technology.
The key responsibilities are:
- Work with a team of business analysts and developers for Zuora for Salesforce, Zuora and Oracle E-Business Suite
- Manage scope of development work for day 2 support and projects
- Manage development demands to ensure maximum satisfaction, and to maintain quality over quantity
- Engage in the negotiation of development demands and specifications as regards to capacity
- Assist in creating comprehensive technical documents
- Work as a team player
- Facilitate smooth workflow for service delivery
- Evaluate quality of development, and take the lead in setting project targets and priorities
- Resolve issues with the appropriate design at the right time with the least cost
- Provide training and mentorship to team members
- Be up to date with current field practices to enhance service standards and delivery
- Remain knowledgeable of current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience implementing Oracle Finance Applications (AP, AR, GL, with CM, FA, and AGIS as nice to have.)
- An added advantage with past experience is in combination to Opportunity Management or Quote Management,
- Professional with 2+ Order To Cash implementations as a team member or team lead for at least 1 full cycle implementation with emphasis on Finance to Close application modules
- Strong expertise in SQL, PL/SQL and analytical skills
- Strong Technical knowledge of Oracle Financials API’s and Open Interfaces and Order to cash cycle in Oracle Applications.
- Experience in designing, developing, deploying, testing and maintaining Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow documentation.
- Experience in working with Automated Deployment tools like HP PPM Jira etc will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Informatica Cloud and Informatica Power Center (or any other middleware suite) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Oracle Financial Cloud will be an added advantage
- Should be conversant with latest technologies in Data Analytics and DevOps. and API’s and
- Should be conversant with Agile implementation and support Methodology.
- In-depth knowledge of standards, guidelines, industry trends and best practices across IT enterprise
- Good communication skills (Verbal and Written) and be able to articulate the problems and make design decision
- Good understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite implementation methodologies such as AIM
- Ability to work on determining design approach and capability of making estimation and planning
- Certification in Oracle or any respective tools/technologies will be an added advantage
- Excellent team player, communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
- Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant applications is preferred
- A Bachelor/Masters’ degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or Accounting.
About S&P; Global Corporate:
At S&P; Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P; Global Ratings, S&P; Global Market Intelligence, S&P; Dow Jones Indices and S&P; Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
S&P; Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.