We met with women at S&P Global to hear about the teams they're leading, the products they're building and how they integrate work with life.
Hear directly from Irina, Megan, Sameena and Meredith.
- As part of global team of engineers/developers, deliver continuous high reliability to our technology services.
- Strong focus towards developing permanent fixes to issues and heavy automation of manual tasks.
- Become an integral part of a high performing global network of engineers/developers working from Denver, New York, London, Singapore and India to help ensure 24x7 reliability.
- Troubleshoot application related issues and work with infrastructure team to triage Major Incidents.
- Provide technical guidance to junior level resources.
- Experience in analyzing/researching alternative solutions and developing/implementing recommendations accordingly
- Work/support business users to understand issues, develop root cause analysis and work with the team for the development of enhancements/fixes
· 5+ years agile application development experience
· Experience as a Site Reliability Engineer or similar role
· .Net, Oracle, Unix/Linux
· Computer Science or related Degree
· Web Services, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic
· Documentum Content Management and/or Box
· AWS/Cloud knowledge
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Experience in maintaining focus and driving results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· A strong background interfacing with multiple groups; ability to coordinate effectively, multi-task and manage pressure.
· Proven ability to work using different styles as needed to accommodate the situations encountered.
· Experience in assessing change impacts and the development of task estimates.
· Strong analytic, problem solving and decision-making skills.
· ITIL v3 certification
Flexibility to work 8 hour shifts 5 days a week to cover 7am – 7pm MST including occasional weekend rotation
We’re passionate about connecting highly skilled women with leading companies commited to diversity and inclusion
All Information Technology Jobs in Centennial, CO
Are you looking for your dream job? In Office. Flexible. Remote.
Are you hiring? Join our platform for diversifying your team