The Role: Software Developer ||
The Location: Gurgaon, India.
The Grade: 9 A
The Segment: S&P; Global Market Intelligence
The Team: As a Software Developer ||, you will work with a team of intelligent, ambitious and hard-working software professionals recruited from top universities, industries and organizations. The team is responsible for the architecture, design and development of enterprise Web products with responsive design.
: Contribute significantly to the growth of the firm by
• Creating an intuitive and user-friendly Interface design
• Developing innovative functionality in existing and new products
• Supporting and maintaining high revenue productionized products
• Having a mind set to deliver new functionality and take the products to the next level
• Achieve the above intelligently and economically using best practices
• Coming up with robust technical design and complete solution for product requirements
What’s in it for you:
• Exposure to latest technologies
• Great work culture
You should be able to demonstrate that you have an outstanding knowledge and hands-on experience in the below areas:
• Complete SDLC (Agile): architecture, design, development and support of tech solutions
• Set the technical standards for the development team to build high-quality, high-performance, scalable code
• Engineer components, and common services based on standard corporate development models, languages and tools
• Produce technical design documents and technical walkthroughs
• Delivers committed functionality in-time with quality
• Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Document and demonstrate solutions using Technical design docs, diagrams and stubbed code
What We’re Looking For
Looking for a person that gets excited about technology and motivated by seeing how our individual contribution and team work to the world class Web products that have responsive design affect the workflow of 1000s of clients resulting in revenue for the company.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering.
• 4+ years of significant experience in C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, MVC, Web Api
• Experience in building SPA (single-page application), mobile-friendly, responsive web apps using one of the frameworks such as Bootstrap
• Expert in web standards and cross-browser/cross-platform issues
Experience in analyzing and communicating User interface design requirements
• Experience in TDD and writing down the Unit test cases.
• Exposure to web development using ASP.NET or Microsoft stack of technologies and REST services is a plus
• Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development
• UI technologies
• Understanding of financial markets (BFSI domain) and asset classes like Equity, Commodity, Fixed Income, Options, and Index/Benchmarks is desirable.
About S&P; Global Market Intelligence:
At S&P; Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P; Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P; Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence