Cyber Risk Managed Threat Service Delivery Manager
· Interface with client personnel
· Coordinate across multiple managed service teams to ensure consistency and connectivity
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy Are you interested in improving the cyber risk protection of leading companies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte & Touche LLP’s growing Cyber Risk Managed DLP (mDLP) Services practice. Our mDLP analysts and engineers assist our clients with identifying unauthorized actions related to sensitive data in real time.
Work you’ll do
The mDLP Service Delivery Manager leverages project management and reporting abilities to assist the team and our customers in developing a continually maturing IT security program using data protection technologies and our proven methodology. They serve as the primary point of contact to the client, bringing insight and value throughout the project lifecycle. Specific work will include:
· Leading the enhancement of methodologies and delivery approaches
· Client Reporting and Metrics
· Financial Reporting and Metrics
· Maintain Project Plans and Project Dashboards
programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber Risk Services practice.
- BA or BS in Computer Science or Information Management
- 6+ years of experience working in Cybersecurity field
- Previous experience with the delivery of managed cyber risk services
- Previous experience with and knowledge of leading SIEM technologies (i.e. LogRhythm, QRadar, ArcSight,)
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, competent time management and follow-through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent proofreading and computer skills - MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and Internet
- Willingness to travel (~40%)
- Previous experience with and knowledge of leading data protection technologies (i.e. encryption/tokenization, document classification tagging, data access governance)
· PMP Certification a plus
· CISSP, CCNA and/or CISA certification a plus
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html