- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
- 2+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience
- Understand the benefits of data warehousing, data architecture, data quality processes, data warehousing design and implementation, table structure, fact and dimension tables, logical and physical database design, data modeling, reporting process metadata, and ETL processes
- 2+ years of hands on experience with Informatica PowerCenter and/or other tools such as Amazon Redshift, Ab Initio, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SAP Data Services, SAS Data Management, Oracle Warehouse Builder and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- 1+ year experience leading workstreams or small teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Willingness to travel 80 -100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
- 1+ years of hands on experience with data integration products like Informatica PowerCenter Big Data Edition (BDE), IBM BigInsights, Talend etc.
- 2+ years of experience with software development methodologies including Agile delivery
- Experience with data dictionaries, data analysis and relational databases
- Be familiar with defining a data warehouse solution, multidimensional model, logical and physical models design, data types, staging process and its benefits, and different data warehouse design approaches (top-down, bottom-up) and schemas (Star, Snow Flakes, etc)
- Identify the OLAP models
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html