Focuses on the journey to redefine patient-centric care, innovate, and grow, and help clients through the challenges that each part of the journey can bring. We are assisting companies that discover, develop and manufacture health care-related products. Clients include pharmaceutical manufacturers, biotechnology companies, medical device, diagnostic and medical equipment manufacturers, and other service companies like drug distributors, contract research organizations, and contract manufacturing organizations. Will continue to align with Government Health with a focus on the Federal Administration and the National Institute of Health.
Work you’ll do
We are looking for practitioners who will work alongside Life Sciences organizations from Big Pharma to Med Device and Bio-Tech, to drive business value through end-to-end delivery of solutions. You improve our clients' profitability and business productivity by enhancing core elements of their business model, creating value through process simplification, operating cost reduction and service improvement.
Typical project responsibilities of a Manager could include:
- Develop the detailed, quantitative analysis work associated with developing meaningful insights to address Life Sciences clients’ biggest challenges
- Participate in setting engagement objectives and scope
- Develop work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope
- Design deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs
- Strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
- 6+ years of professional experience in Life Sciences industry, a few years functioning as a Manager in a Consulting environment.
- Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility; performed above expectations in professional roles
- Ability to work independently; lead teams focused on specific work streams of large projects.
Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
Willingness and ability to travel 80
Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program
Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and communication skills
Ability to lead small teams and own deliverables
Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
Live within commuting distance to one of Deloitte’s consulting offices
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.