Salesforce Senior Specialist – ConnectMe CoE - USDC
Salesforce Senior Specialist – ConnectMe Center of Excellence (CoE) - USDC
Are you passionate about working with cutting edge Salesforce.com technologies? Does the opportunity to work on Salesforce.com-based solution that is changing the way that companies are engaging with their employees excite you? The ConnectMe team is at the center of building, implementing, and supporting the digital workplace of tomorrow for our clients.
ConnectMe enables a digital workplace using data and insights to connect the workforce to what they need, where and where they need it. It allows HR to integrate and streamline information across various system through a personalized dashboard.
Work you’ll do:
As a Salesforce Senior Specialist in our ConnectMe CoE, you will participate in the full lifecycle of new ConnectMe releases as well as help to drive new innovation into ConnectMe through the development of proof of concepts related to the Salesforce platform. Additionally, you will bring your deep product and technical knowledge to bare on helping to troubleshoot and resolve issues that our new or existing clients might be experiencing.
Your role will include:
• Working with the ConnectMe Product Owner to identify and build innovative components that meet the needs of our clients and exceed client expectations.
• Providing your expert knowledge in SFDC and ConnectMe to support the implementation and support of the product for our clients.
• Teaming with the product engineering team to test and validate new functionality meets our client expectations.
• Supporting the team by customizing demonstrations of the product to show clients the power of ConnectMe.
Based out of our US Delivery Centers in Orlando Florida or Gilbert Arizona, you will work with the Deloitte Consulting organization to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industry. If not local to one of these locations, we can help by providing relocation assistance depending on how far you are moving.
Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• 4+ years of related experience with SFDC Service Cloud, Communities, or Force.com (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com)
• Salesforce Admin Certification
• Strong SFDC knowledge including integration components for SFDC (for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders and ETL Tools - e.g. Datastage)
• Strong technical foundation with advanced structured programming such as APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, SOA
• Strong understanding of SLDC methodologies
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Up to 15% travel required.
• Must sit in one of our USDC locations (Orlando, FL or Gilbert, AZ). Some relocation assistance is provided.
• Salesforce Service Cloud and App Builder Certification a strong plus
• Superior knowledge of the HR function & processes preferred
• External consulting experience with a big consulting firm.
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
About Deloitte Consulting’s Human Capital as a Service
Human Capital as a Service (HCAS) is focused on developing and delivering a Human Capital Platform of products and research, enabling digital organization and helping clients improve their performance and better adapt to disruption in their business. HCAS delivers insights to clients through a modern, digital destination for employees, managers, and HR Professionals. This offering helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce. Learn more about Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service
Today’s employees are digital consumers. They expect to interact with colleagues, access information and connect to work with the same ease they have at home. This is why Deloitte created ConnectMe - A portal, mobile, workflow, and case and knowledge management for HR service delivery.
ConnectMe enables a digital workplace using data and insights to connect the workforce to what they need, where and where they need it. It allows HR to integrate and streamline information across various system through a personalized dashboard. Learn more about ConnecMe
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.