Dell Boomi Specialist Senior
Are you someone who likes to tackle complex technical challenges? As a Consultant at Deloitte you can help build and deliver technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs. A Consultant gains exposure to multiple technologies while delivering engagement specifics under the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Work you’ll do
A Deloitte Consulting's technology professional helps clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. As a core Dell Boomi Integration team member, you will work within an engagement team to define, develop, deliver and support Integration Processes on Dell Boomi integrating multiple Cloud and On-Premise Applications that help our clients solve problems, expand market share, improve operations, and grow their business.
Activities typically include:
1. Hands on design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications across cloud and/or on premise using Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform (Cloud Integration, Application Integration and Enterprise web services APIs)
2. Managing, Monitoring, Sustaining, Troubleshooting and supporting existing EAI Integrations, SOA Architecture and Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform
3. Build Service Oriented and discoverable Web services and APIs
4. Collaborate with various cross functional teams to define and determine integration requirements
5. Contribute in evolving a Customer’s EAI and SOA vision by implementing methodologies, and procedures conforming to standard patterns and practices
6. Provide development team with EAI technical subject matter expertise and work with team (Architects, other Tech Leads and Systems Analysts) to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives
7. Responsible for establishing best practices in services development, integration of applications and govern detailed designs generated by the vendors
8. Mentor and Motivate team members to provide outstanding support and continuously improves the processes for the full engagement lifecycle
9. Monitors and reports on progress in completing engagements and accomplishing goals
10. Proactively addresses potential and/or current integration challenges to meet or exceed established timelines and delivers service within budget constraints and seeks ways to reduce application related cost
11. Drive organization to improve data integrity for company-wide analytics
12. Interface with both internal/external technical experts to drive system solution
13. Perform other related tasks as required
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
1. 2 years of relevant Consulting or Industry Experience
2. 2 years of experience providing end-to-end integration solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services
3. Experience with identifying API from business processes design and implementing API using latest and emerging technologies such as SaaS Applications, APIs, IoT Platforms
4. Up to 1 year experience working with the Dell Boomi Platform (Equivalent experience with other integration platforms, e.g. TIBCO, MuleSoft, Oracle ESB, will considered as well)
5. Experience using Dell API Management solutions (or Equivalent experience in Apigee, Mashery) is desirable as well as good understanding of the Enterprise Integration Patterns
6. 3 years of experience in software delivery or software development (Java/JEE preferred)
7. Understanding of EDI Documents and X12 EDI Standards
8. Understanding of the different integration patterns
9. Strong Relational Database background and SQL Skills
11. Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
12. Working knowledge of API design and development on the Cloud as well as On-Premise environments
13. Working knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and end point configuration
14. Knowledge of Amazon Web Services(AWS) and APIs.
15. Experience in comparative analysis of different API products available in the market
16. Willingness to travel 80-100%
17. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Dell Boomi Atomsphere Certifications (Level I and II)
• Integration approach for NetSuite, Salesforce, and Workday would be plus
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html