Senior Manager - Digital, Customer Strategy
Our Customer Strategy & Applied Design team is creating a new model for a new age-we’re a creative agency and a consultancy. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology and your imagination merge here to create lasting impact for our clients. Our Deloitte strategy is to help clients define strategies, build brands, create experiences, and deliver platforms.
We have put together the creative and the consultancy to provide the end-to-end services.
Work you’ll do
Creating and driving digital strategies that develop new businesses or turn around ailing ones.
Leading efforts regarding digital Transformation and disruptions.
Bringing together strategic, creative and technical skills to help leaders in the Public and Private sector understand how innovation and digital capabilities can help transform their businesses for the better.
Customer Strategy & Applied Design
Our Customer Strategy & Applied Design team focuses on helping clients discover, design, and prototype customer growth strategies and innovation portfolios to create and drive change in a digital world. We bring knowledge and offerings to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences of our clients’ customers and develop new experiences for them. Our team of professionals has deep capabilities in strategy, customer experience, digital strategy and innovation.
- Customer Strategy | Help clients build capabilities to better understand customer value drivers and make choices about the markets and segments they serve through digital, social, and mobile channels; optimize pricing decisions and shape the most strategic issues on the CMO agenda
- Customer Experience | Help clients improve the quality, nature and power of interactions between the customer and the organization across the lifecycle of sales, marketing and service at each and every touch point.
- Applied Innovation | Help clients rapidly design, prototype and launch new businesses and experiences, translating insights on human behavior from design-led methods into offerings and technologies that delight customers and drive growth
- Digital Strategy | Help clients understand, envision and articulate “digital” as a business strategy aligned with their CEO’s agenda – and then craft a plan to embed everything they do with the latest technology solutions and business models to compete in the marketplace for customers and talent
• Ten+ years’ experience in consulting and/or digital agency environment.
• Experience crafting and delivering Digital Strategy at the corporate or business unit level
• Ability to define digital trends across industries and apply those impacts on client vision
• Deep understanding of digital ecosystems and how our clients can create value in dynamic, non-linear value chains
• Fluency with customer journey maps – be able to understand and document, customer journeys, consumer behavior, including engagement with digital channel
• Basic understanding of the core digital technologies that underpin world class customer experiences (e.g. CRM, E-Commerce, Content Management)
• Ability to drive both the sales cycle by taking the lead in framing out client opportunities and lead the pursuit team to create the proposal content for client discussions
• Self-Starter – need to show initiative and ability to drive pursuits and projects with limited direction
• Experience creating road maps and detailed financial business cases for change
• Experience and comfort in using analytical methods to create project analysis and recommendation support
• Background in digital experience, digital marketing, either in a business, agency, or consulting organization
• Past experiences should include customer journey mapping, primary customer research, solution design, roadmap development, business case development
• Ability to interface with senior client executives, and to create compelling presentations and analyses in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
A Bachelor’s degree.
An advanced degree in an area of specialization.
How you’ll grow
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html