Our Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry clients include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of the world’s top global brands. We are poised to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform their operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. Our Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment sector includes the world leaders in telecommunications, media, entertainment, sports, business information services, and digital platform companies – for search, social, marketing, analytics, etc.
Strategy & Analytics
Supports cross-functional decision-making, including corporate and business unit strategy; enterprise model design; data strategies and insights; and optimization of data and decision support systems.
Work you’ll do
We are looking for Managers to work in our Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) industry and our Strategy and Analytics Offering Portfolio. Among the many clients our TMT practice serves are advertising and marketing organizations and functions. Deloitte helps these organizations respond to the rapidly shifting markets, including bridging traditional and digital distribution channels and leveraging next generation capabilities.
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
Our TMT industry team positions us to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. You will work alongside the best and brightest. We foster a culture of courage, inclusion and continuous learning.
- 6+ years of large consulting firm or relevant Technology, Media, Telecommunications industry experience ideally in cognitive machine learning.
- 6+ years of experience managing mid-to- large engagements
- Experience with the business process side of cognitive machine learning
- 6+ years providing advisory and implementation expertise to clients including use case and business case development for disruptor-based analytics including experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Analytics Strategy
- Cognitive Computing
- Big Machine Learning
- Big Data Technologies
- Cloud Computing solutions
- AI solutions Analytical Modeling & Visualization
- Natural Language Processing
- Tools including - SPSS, R, Apache Spark/MLlib, Apache Mahout or other Open Source Tools; Qlik suite of products, Tableau etc.
- 6+ months of experience designing and implementing proof of concept execution to prove the value of Cognitive Computing use cases, solution outline and design of Disruptive Analytics solutions
- A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility; performed above expectations in professional roles.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, team-building and communication skills.
- Live within commuting distance to one of Deloitte’s consulting offices
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html