Relativity's software helps users organize data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects. They offer their employees great benefits like:
What Relativity Has to Offer:
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Relativity Trace Overview
Relativity Trace is bringing a best-in-class communication surveillance platform to the global market. Our team’s vision is to build a world free of professional misconduct. Our platform is going to help us achieve our vision.
Trace is the most flexible communication surveillance platform allowing compliance teams to have full control over how they monitor risk. It leverages innovative artificial intelligence to supplement compliance team capabilities to reduce false positive alerting and increase efficiency.
Senior Account Executive Overview
As a Senior Account Executive on the Relativity Trace team, you will have the responsibility for driving net new business logos and ARR achievement through direct selling relationships, as well as co-selling with our partners when appropriate. You will have the opportunity to drive the value of Relativity Trace and RelativityOne within a compliance or surveillance department in a regulated organization. You will become an expert in the regulated industries where compliance and communication surveillance are a requirement for your target companies. You will have the tenacity, grit and mindset to help lay the right commercial foundation for the Relativity Trace Sales team as we are still in the early stages of our business.
Build a huge pipeline based around Relativity Trace’s prioritized corporate accounts and move clients through the funnel.
You will be assigned named accounts and expected to build strong relationships at a true executive level to drive the Relativity Trace strategy in target organizations. Your ability to navigate and build relationships in these departments will be crucial: compliance monitoring and surveillance, internal e-discovery, controls, records management, risk, legal and IT/information security teams. You will be expected to actively understand each company’s business, technology footprint and cloud posture. You will need to know their surveillance strategy and expand into adjacent needs that are associated with the target company’s technology landscape to drive Relativity Trace. When possible, you will convert a joint sale across legal and compliance.
Have an excellent understanding of the Compliance Monitoring industry and how Relativity Trace fits in.
You are an expert on the industry and our product. Learn and understand the value proposition that Relativity Trace offers and help corporations translate that value in their compliance monitoring programs. Using that knowledge, you will need to know how our platform competes in the market and differentiates us from our direct competitors, as well as our indirect competitors.
Manage the sales process drivinqg opportunities to a close.
You are an expert in executing fundamental prospecting work to build your pipeline. You will manage a lead to an opportunity and can own each step of the selling process, especially in intricate, detail-oriented phases such as robust RFPs and proof-of-concepts (POCs). You have the awareness and keen ability to draw your opportunities to a close through situational selling that will shape your prospects’ mindset towards Relativity Trace in an extreme value driven way. You will be able to liaise and facilitate technical, operational, legal, security, marketing and strategic Relativity resources into the appropriate stages of the sales cycle to move opportunities forward. In association to managing the selling process steps, you will seamlessly input the details of each step into Salesforce.
Know how to sell our vision and roadmap.
Relativity is a strong platform that has enabled us to have an incredibly strong offering out of the gate. We also have a compelling vision and roadmap to execute on that vision. Our customers are buying into that future as much as the current product, so you have a clear understanding of how we are going to continue to create value in our market.
Operate well in a fast-paced environment.
Build competence in our industry and product quickly. You will have high expectations for our team and of yourself as we expect to get work done with quality and speed. You will own the SLAs to respond quickly to prospect and customer questions, as well as internal colleagues. Your ability to adapt, shift and change quickly as the environment changes will give you an edge in your selling position as we are learning frequently and inserting improvements into our business and processes.
Be hyper organized.
Our team builds strategy and insight from the detail that is captured about our target accounts. You will need to be very organized in the mapping of your named target accounts to build internal knowledge and market insight. You will need to be comprehensive in your follow-up to every meeting. Your tasked to keep Salesforce evergreen and updated weekly. Provide clear updates on your leads and opportunity pipeline to help build an accurate forecast. You will need to analyze your work within Salesforce and other tools to present reports to your management team with actionable data.Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of quota-carrying experience in new business development for an enterprise software organization
- Minimum 5 years in complex selling environment requiring multi-level, multi-party support and communication threading with account-based strategy built on a unique business case through execution of high to low level conversations with internal experts and external champions
- Minimum 3 years of experience selling SaaS, cloud or integration experience selling to C-Suite and executive level contacts
- Demonstrated, referenceable success in past positions where closing multiple large transactions ($300k+ per year) and owning lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
- Record of success in generating net new business with consistent overachievement of annual sales goals in logos and ARR
- Experience with MEDDIC selling methodology
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Microsoft O365
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about customer success
- Ability to travel at least 35% of the time (when required and safe)
- Pipeline management and forecasting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems)
- Solid surveillance, compliance or litigation technical acumen (surveillance, monitoring, archive, e-discovery, litigation services, information technology)
- Experience working with or selling to any of our Channel partners
- Understand and apply commonly known compliance and e-discovery practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls
- Special consideration given to candidates who have sold enterprise services around compliance, eDiscovery, litigation support, dispute advisory, forensic technology, forensic accounting or consulting services
- Relativity RCA, RCSP, or Relativity Review certification a plus
- Technical background or experience with Relativity a plus
- Self-motivated and organized, ability to work in complex deals
- Financial modeling and contract negotiation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
Meet Hiring Managers Virtually
virtual job fair
Sign up to connect with companies that trust you to work wherever you work best.Register Now, be first in line
fair pay, recognition,
respect and yoga pants.
fair pay, recognition,
respect and yoga pants.
Sign up for our weekly remote work round-up newsletter and have new openings from companies that care delivered right to your inbox.
We're a community of women leveraging our connections into top companies to help underrepresented women get the roles they've always deserved. Simultaneously, we work to build truly inclusive hiring processes and environments where women can thrive and not just survive.
Are you hiring? Join our platform for diversifiying your team