SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job’ with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorized any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration’, ‘verification’ or ‘security deposit’) or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Program Management - Manager
Are you a talented professional focused on planning, executing and monitoring both Agile and traditional project teams? Are you a resourceful problem solver who thrives in the identification and definition of creative, effective solutions? As a Project Management/Functional Manager, you will help client’s set-up, manage, and operate their most complex projects, define functional requirements for technology solutions, and design and derive transformative approaches for technology systems working with a world-class team of technology professionals from Deloitte Consulting.
Work you’ll do
As a Manager you will bring considerable Functional and Project Management solutions to clients.
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors;
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies;
- Manage several concurrent high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment potentially crossing multiple business divisions;
- Use good judgment and skill to develop a project management approach suitable for planning and managing the effort;
- Coach members of the team as needed to optimize efficiency of the project team
- Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures;
- Develop and maintain relationship with top decision makers at key clients;
- Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process;
- Contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies;
- Maintain inclusive team-oriented work environment and play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior practitioner within the organization;
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Systems Engineering specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution and platform integration. Learn more about our Systems Engineering practice.
Project Management Managers are required to have:
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment;
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience managing and delivering systems;
- 5+ years planning and managing project initiatives in a Project Management Office or similar team environment;
- 2+ years EPMO (Enterprise Program Management Office) experience with global clients;
- 3+ years of experience with Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint;
- 5+ years of experience with Requirements Management and Traceability tools such as the IBM Rational suite and HP Quality Center;
- 5+ years of experience translating requirements into optimized designs and identifying alternatives;
- A proven track record of successfully implementing projects using Agile methodologies including 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams;
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel;
- Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship maybe available
In addition, successful Managers will have the following preferred background:
- Experience of projects involving solution development based on cloud (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS), web or mobile application architecture;
- Experience of leading fit gap analysis for migrating applications to cloud platform such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or Force.com;
- Experience or passion for leading testing of applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Force.com and/or Google Cloud Platform;
- Experience with agile tools such as Rally and Jira;
- Experience leading teams in a collaborative environment;
- Experience managing work planning, monitoring, and reporting;
- Experience managing requirements processes including conducting interviews and documenting requirements;
- Experience managing design activities including design sessions and defining future state processes;
- Experience with industry standard System Development Life Cycle methodologies;
- Ability to work independently and plan and manage multiple assignments;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- PMP certification is strongly preferred;
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience;
- An advanced degree in an area of specialization;
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html