SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job’ with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorized any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration’, ‘verification’ or ‘security deposit’) or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Deloitte Consulting’s practice develops products that augment our leading services practice and strike at the heart of our clients’ business needs. ConvergeHEALTH is an innovation unit within Deloitte Consulting Core Industry Solutions Offering and supports data-driven transformation of healthcare by enabling healthcare and life sciences organizations to answer the “hard questions” —what works, for whom, why, in what context, and at what cost?
Lead Real World Evidence Specialist for ConvergeHEALTH, Deloitte Consulting
We are seeking a Real World Evidence consultant for the ConvergeHEALTH consulting team. You will work across our product suites with a focus on our Miner™ product suite. The ConvergeHEALTH Miner™ suite helps life science companies support their evidence strategies by providing enterprise data management and analytics capabilities for information generated throughout their evidence lifecycle from translational research to clinical trials to real world evidence (RWE). You will support the visioning, design, and implementation of our RWE strategy and products in collaboration with clients and Deloitte Consulting teams bringing industry and implementation expertise. Internally, you will work with our product teams to identify high priority use cases and features to help shape the product requirements and roadmap.
Work You’ll Do:
- Delivery Support – Support teams consisting of client and Deloitte resources (Product Owners, Designers, Developers, Architects) in the implementation of the Miner product suite. Guide domain-based data analysis – utilizing life sciences subject matter expertise to guide the execution of RWE analysis, including data cleansing, model development and training on real world data sets
- Client Facilitation – Support production of key RWE and healthcare use cases including defining personas, user journeys, and features at the direction of project managers and leadership
- Executive Communication – Prepare deliverables and provide leadership support to present findings and recommendations to clients and/or firm leadership
- Client relationship Development – establishing relationships with key client end users to help drive further adoption of the application throughout and at all levels of their organization
- Business Development – Assist with conferences and RFI/RFP responses by facilitating sales material collateral and providing product and implementation expertise. Participate in conferences through booth demonstrations, presentations, and panels.
The ConvergeHEALTH consulting team offers a startup feel within a larger firm. As part of the team, you will work with clients, the product teams, and the ConvergeHEALTH internal team. Through your client-facing efforts, you will have the opportunity to work directly with client and implementation team leadership to identify opportunities for digital health solutions, define project roadmaps, and provide your product and industry insights. You will work closely with the product teams to liaise potential product enhancements based on your implementation observations and client feedback.
You will work a fast-paced, cross-functional global team environment on the front line of delivery engaging and enabling end users using the ConvergeHEALTH Miner platform to improve their workflows and expedite their time-to-results.
- Advanced degree in a health care-related field (e.g., MHA, MPH, Masters in Health Informatics) or advanced analytics field (e.g., MS in Analytics), conducting HEOR research
- At least 3 years of experience outcomes research, HEOR or real world evidence development in pharmaceutical industry and/or clinical environments
- Experience with the planning, supporting and delivery of project-based activities
- A strong ability to understand, profile, validate, and analyze large data sets
- Understanding of modeling behind data sciences across disparate data sources across medical claims, EMR, clinical trials and more
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure in an extremely fast paced and at times ambiguous environment, with tight client deadlines
- Willingness to travel up to 80% (While up to 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Familiarity with bioinformatics and translational research
- Experience with agile business intelligence / analytics tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire, R Shiny
- Familiarity with programming in R, SAS, Python, MatLab or/and other statistical software packages
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html