Digital Sales Effectiveness Consultant
Digital Sales Effectiveness Consultant
SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job’ with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorized any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration’, ‘verification’ or ‘security deposit’) or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Sales & Service Excellence practice, you will design and implement sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architecture required to bring customer strategies to life. Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees’ development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies.
• Help companies maximize the return for their digital sales enablement and sales operations infrastructure investment
• Work with Sales Leadership on devising sales strategies aimed at improving sales productivity focused on sales process standardization, digital tool adoption, sales reporting (pipeline, performance)
• Provide best-in-class services for planning, designing, deploying, and supporting digital sales technology tools
• Offer end-to-end solutions including process analysis and design, requirements planning, business case development, analytics support and administration support
• Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of other colleagues
• Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
• Contribute to the internal development of our practice through participation in areas such as business development, training, methodology and toolkit development, and recruiting
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities,
and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the “creative digital consultancy” real and in doing so, make new markets.
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition,
incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
• Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT,
• Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible
consumption business models
• Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
• DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
• Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Consultant, or Sales Operations Analyst for a mid-to-large sized organization or direct consulting experience
• Broad-based and business-oriented understanding of sales process, CRM, digital sales tools, incentives, reporting, planning, quota, territory, forecasting, process and talent issues
• Proficiency with agile methodology. Understand how to work with Scrum Masters, prioritize work, and interface with technology teams
• Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
• Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with systems implementation lifecycle; coding/software development skills not required
• Bachelors’ Degree
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Willingness to travel at least 50% of the time (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Experience with digital sales technologies: CRM (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle/Seibel), incentive compensation (IBM Cognos, Callidus), sales analytics (SPSS, Anaplan)
• Advanced degree in related specialization area
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and
use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s
always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fastchanging
business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University,
our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range
of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by
recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy,
centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a
culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to
relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and
transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in
our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview,
we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re
applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.