Senior Technical Product Manager, Self-Serve Analytics
The Data Technical Product Management role is a multidisciplinary role focused on partnering with engineering and internal business team members to define requirements and drive data product direction. You will have the leadership aptitude and abilities to manage in a matrix environment while driving strategic direction. You will also serve as a product expert, combining industry analysis and end-user feedback to manage the full product lifecycle. From there; you will be empowered to design, implement, test, refine, and deploy new data products and self-service analytic capabilities that our internal customers love.
- Meet frequently with product, engineering and business stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their business process and needs.
- Collaborate with engineering and analyst teams to define strategy, brainstorm solutions, establish priorities, and manage deliverables.
- Develop product requirements, user stories, and product backlogs in close collaboration with engineering and business stakeholders.
- Partner with the engineering lead(s) to ensure the team’s roadmap and backlog priorities are maintained to enable efficient agile development process.
- Participate and guiding agile functions ranging from release groom to end of sprint demo meetings.
- Monitor the team’s development velocity and facilitate the resolution of risks and blockers.
- Communicate status, risks with resolution plan, upcoming milestones, and recent releases to leadership teams; keeping senior management informed.
- Lead release communication and solution delivery across cross-functional business and operating teams to ensure seamless end-user adoption.
- 5+ years of Product Management and/or related Program/Project Management or Scrum Master experience in a high-tech company, preferably in a B2C ecommerce environment.
- Full product lifecycle management experience in an agile environment, including user acceptance testing, launch, and end of life processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Management, Data Governance, and Data Quality.
- Experience working with data warehousing, data mining, analytics platforms, and reporting tools and technologies such as Tableau, Looker, HUE (Hadoop/Hive)
- Experience working with multidimensional and tabular data cubes utilizing technologies such as Druid and Microsoft SQL Server Analytics Services (SSAS)
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Services, or Microsoft Azure
- Strong communication and presentation skills across technical and non-technical teams.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts to engineering and non-engineering stakeholders
- Scrum Master experience in a fast-paced software development environment
- 5+ years of experience using SQL
- BA/BS required preferably in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration or related fields (applicable experience may be substituted)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.