LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Requires the ability to read, write, complete simple forms, and understand simple written instructions
- Requires the ability to perform arithmetic skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, including decimals and fractions
- Could require simple use of formulas, charts, tables, drawings, specifications, schedules, or diagrams
- This is an entry level position that requires experience working in an industrial environment
- This is an entry level position that requires experience working in an industrial environment This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Operating a chemical strip line for the purpose of removing thermal coatings and/or deposits from industrial gas turbine components
- Under oversight of a Level III operator:
- Create new programs as required to alkaline clean or acidic strip components
- Input furnace parameters to perform de-wax and burn out operations
- Load, unload, and operate equipment to alkaline clean and/or acidic strip components,
- following procedures indicated
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering work instructions to accurately
- mask components (Both wax and Dymax)
- Maintain water levels, acid, and/or water alkaline cleaning solution per specified
- instructions. Set and maintain tank controls at levels called out in Standard Practices
- Load, unload and operate Air-Furnaces located in the area.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Transferrable skills to other departments within the repair organization
- Opportunity to gain machine programming and operating skills
- Fundamental understanding of gas turbine component repair
As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Generation, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services, and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
The Inspection and Advise (I&A) department at Winston Service Center is responsible for preparing gas turbine components for evaluation and repair. Abrasive media blasting, masking, air furnace heat treatments, chemical material removal and cleaning are all examples of the many processes used by this department to prepare customer components for evaluation.
Check out this video to see what we do!
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.