Location: Orlando, FL
Department: SE GP G SV NA O NUP
Job Grade: 05B
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- BS/BA in an Engineering or business-related field, or high school diploma with equivalent Field Service experience is required. MBA preferred. 5+ years of experience in Power Generation Service Field Service is required.
- 10+ years of experience in supervisor and manager roles with large projects, commercial, and customer service background is a must. Ability to gain unescorted access to nuclear power plants and travel up 40%. Experience in general maintenance of large steam turbines, generators, and associated balance of plant equipment.
- Excellent communications skills; able to clearly and concisely express information to technical & non-technical customers, peers, and management. PMP or equivalent a plus.
- Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules, and priorities for multiple projects.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Develop and maintain the primary customer interface within the assigned district.
- Develop cost estimates for district’s scope of work and responsible for the financial Profit & Loss of outage work.
- Lead, manage, train, and coach district engineers and support staff to improve business results.
- Manage the performance of on-site technical and operational support in the design, development, installation and maintenance of equipment and systems.
- Lead the collaboration of the platform team including Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Contracts, Legal, to provide “best-in-class” customer service.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Will be able to gain experience managing complex customers and contracts
- Work in and with high-performing, geographically distant, multi-functional teams
- Will develop leadership and management skills to progress in your career
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Generation Service business, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
The Nuclear Programs team, centered at the Orlando campus, is looking for a District Manager to join a highly motivated and accomplished service team. As a key leader of the team, the District Manager will be responsible to win, plan, manage, and execute outage scopes and will work in a variety of areas which include estimating & financial reporting/analysis, cost/project controlling activities, technical equipment evaluation, engineer development and management, as well as be the primary contact for customer relationship and development.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.