Location: Raleigh, NC
Department: SOM Code: SE GP T SV FIN
Job Grade: 06 S30
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain Management or a related field is required. Further education is preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in a financially driven position with experience in related project management and control experience
- SAP experience and knowledge
- Siemens CPM Certification or PMP Certification is a plus
- Small or ‘C’ Project management experience a plus
- Demonstrated skills to work effectively in a collaborative environment and thrive under pressure to meet time constraints if required
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
- Drives own empowerment with adequate signature authorization and project target agreement to manage the project as commercial project entrepreneur – primary projects to be worked categorized as C and ‘small’
- Supports the PM in managing and optimizing targeted financial results with due professional care (e.g. project gross profit, cash flow, assets and financing instruments)
- Ensures an adequate handover phase, analyzes customers’ requirements, examines their commercial and contractual feasibility and transferability.
- Drives the review and evaluation of the contract conditions incl. all attachments, ensures examination by Legal
- Ensures accurate methodology for identifying, evaluating, assessing risks & opportunities, strategies, and response activities
- Ensures the accuracy of cost and pricing calculation as well as overall project books and records, incl. recording of such in appropriate systems, e.g. SAP
- Prepares commercial documentation for regular project status meetings and ensures the accuracy of the commercial project data
- Ability to interpret and execute contract (customer and supplier) terms and conditions
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Working on energy projects of national importance.
- Becoming a part of Siemens Energy family of more than 88 thousand people worldwide
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Transmission we offer our customers products, solutions and services to transfer energy efficiently ranging from expansion and replacing to upgrading.
Transmission Solution unit in US consists of 60 multinational employees supporting execution of turnkey construction projects in 4 different segments (HVDC, Grid access, SVC and Substation turnkeys) We closely cooperate with our headquarters in Germany and/or our colleagues in UK. We are on average quite junk, flexible and passionate team operating out of Raleigh, serving the whole US market.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.