Location: Raleigh, NC
Department: SE GP T GS US FIN
Job Grade: 08 S30
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Bachelors Degree is required with a preferred focus in Accounting, Economics, or Finance
- 2-5 years of commercially managing category, C external customer projects, or equivalent responsibility for sub projects, thereof up to two years can be counted as commercial team member in external customer projects of category A, B or C or as responsible CPM in small projects. Prior knowledge of Siemens Energy applications, customers, processes, and products is preferred
- Work independently, capable at multitasking and meeting deadlines; great team player and open to learn
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Financial execution of construction projects including creating sale orders and setting up project in SAP, revenue recognition, invoicing and payment terms maintenance of project costs, securities, taxes and insurance requirements
- Project Controlling, Forecasting and Reporting of financial status for portfolio of dedicated projects
- Commercial support of tender activities, leading commercial aspects of tender preparation up to bid submission and post bid follow up.
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records and their compliance with financial guidelines
- Support the Technical Project Manager in project steering/contract negotiations, accounting, development of strategies or solutions.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
- Professional development opportunities within the company
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Transmission we offer a broad portfolio of cutting edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.