Location: Houston, Texas
Department: SE GP I SV RCE
Job Grade: 06 S30
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 10+ years if experience in Accounting, Finance and/or IT
- Possess a deep understanding of the SAP Controlling business processes and how these interrelate with project and sales order processes
- Previous visibility to project implementations
- Ability to influence, troubleshoot and propose solutions
- Self-directed ability to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization, including with technical teams, users and management
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
- Act as the main contact person for the global IT support organization (IT liaison) within the FICO Process Area e.g. Controlling Master Data, Projects including Settlements & Invoicing, Inventory & Costing, HR Minimaster
- Guide and support the AGT, DR-US and DR-CA Key Users doing the main business service tasks
- Take care of daily support issues in the related business FICO Process Area (accountability), this means undertaking the more advanced parts of the local End-User support as well as the 2nd level support
- Initiate change requests for location or country demands and create suggestions for improving local processes (business BluePrints)
- Lead, drive and ensure that the key user “network” remains in place, is up to date and works effectively.
- Create and provide reporting requirements to the BU via ATLAS or other agreed tools, e.g. HanaData Lake
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Build and improve professional relationships by becoming a more effective communicator thru the day to day responsibilities and engagement in new relationships across the Industrial applications New Unit and Services network.
- Capability to learn new functionality and build technical expertise of the Atlas SAP ERP system thru hands-on support activities, cross-training with other Atlas SAP AKU’s and participating in upcoming new site implementations and process improvements/change requests activities.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business. The FICO AKU team will be a critical function in ensuring efficiency and accuracy of the financial and operational results as they will be accountable for the development, enhancement, improvement and harmonization of FICO SAP Atlas processes within in the business unit, specifically Company Codes 41, 58, 31, and 34. Possessing a high level of skill in the FICO process area, the team will proficiently filter requests for help from key users along with continually training and support to provide resolutions to the local business and escalate only issues that are true IT related or improvement opportunities.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.