LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Skill in the use of hand tools, air, and manual
- Perform some detailed quality inspections
- Able to use shop floor computers for material verification and ordering
- General knowledge of manufacturing
- Transformer Winding Experience is a Plus
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
- Sets up and operates machines
- Sets up core stacking table and performs core steel stacking around the coil per drawing and instruction
- Performs wiring of components/parts (per instructions) to the terminal
- Checks the assembly work per process/check list(s) and customer requirements before moving the unit to the next step in the assembly process
- Tests units for sealing by pressure testing or any other prescribed methods
- Perform duties outlined by the Supervisor and Team leads and Supports team members to achieve goals
- Meet production requirements while following safety and quality standards
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Siemens offers tuition reimbursement, empowering employees to develop their skills, education and personal growth giving them the tools needed to expand their horizons within the company.
- Siemens promotes continual learning by offering access to the Learn@Siemens platform. Learn@Siemens offers both in-person and virtual courses ranging from technical instruction to leadership skills.
As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Transmission Business Unit, we offer our customers products, solutions and services to transfer energy efficiently ranging from expansion and replacing to upgrading.
In the Breaker Assembly department, we perform a wide variety of routine manufacturing functions with a high standard of quality and attention to detail and strive for “Zero” Error Build.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.