Location: Broussard, LA
Department: SE GP I SO WS OC SD OS
Job Grade: 10 S40
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 5 Years of industry oil and gas experience, (produced water and flowback preferred)
- Experience in 14 C, Safe Charts, and GOM standards. Experience with I & E systems is preferred
- Experience in Managing or Leading Team
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge/Experience in Water Filtration. Understanding of reverse osmosis systems is preferred
· Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
· Lead semi-complex equipment installation, trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls.
- Crew leader (4-6 team members) for semi-complex, temporary equipment installation on- or offshore.
- Manage all project documentation for temporary equipment.
- Lead customer training on semi-complex products and services.
- Lead employee training on products and services.
- Perform and manage semi-complex maintenance on equipment, testing of equipment, and complete documentation and QA/QC of all installations, inspections, maintenance and repair work.
- Participate in and/or lead response to semi-complex service or systems calls.
- Lead assessment of semi-complex product/equipment performance based on field data and recommend modifications and/or improvements.
- Responsible for successful project completion.
- Travel Offshore & Internationally, with 24 Hours Call
Your opportunities for personal growth
- On the Job Experience
- Informal & Formal Learning
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Water is a resource and a byproduct of all that we do – a critical element in offshore, onshore, upstream and downstream activities. The treatment and management of this water is becoming increasingly complex as our Oil and Gas customers work to keep pace with global standards, energy demand and environmental regulations.
At Siemens Water Solutions, our core business is processing and treating water and wastewater, addressing specific needs from simple products to complex, fully integrated solutions and service.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.