Location: Houston, TX
Department: SE GP I SO NA DIS
Job Grade: 06 S40 or 5b S40
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
Your profile: Principal Sales lead Digital Integration Solutions
- 8-10 years for grip level 6 or 10+ years for grip level 5b of professional experience across multiple industries (preferably Oil & Gas, Energy, or Petrochemicals), including 3+ years of relevant work in sales and product management for control systems software, business analytical software applications, digital integration software or software PLM. Associate Degree (Batchelor’s preferred)
- Industry experience in North America is preferred, with strong technical understanding of customer/end user process and solutions in digital integration and automation across the oil & gas value chain (up-, mid- and downstream) for example digital solutions for drilling, completions, production, and facilities infrastructure.
- A high degree of comfort navigating and identifying and building executive level relationships within large complex customer organizations and understanding key success factors for developing a comprehensive account strategy while also acting as a lead to a team of experienced sales professionals and helping to drive a goal-oriented sales approach
- You are a self-starter, process- and results-oriented person, can think out of the box, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing IoT software business
- You have an Entrepreneurial mindset and can demonstrate previous experience of participating or executing successful startups and selling new technologies into competitive markets, You are digitally fluent, well familiar with IoT Integration, cloud, digital-twin and analytic technologies, agile development methodologies
- You have a good understanding of the importance of data security and cybersecurity practices
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
- Willingness to travel up to 50% in the United States and South America
As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- This position is responsible for acquiring new clients and leveraging existing industry relationships to achieve sales and business development objectives.
- Responsible for commercial positioning of newly released digital solutions into competitive market
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strategic planning for growing IoT software business in Energy industries
- Development and implementation of a successful marketing strategy to support the growth of the digital solution business in energy industry
- Leading the digital solutions team with business development activities, sharpening the value proposition for digital service-solution offerings, devising creative commercial models, and generating key business insights for the IoT solutions team.
- Interact and coordinate portfolio development activities with senior members of global innovation team to ensure a product market fit that support the growth of digital business across the region
- Apply an expert understanding of Siemens Energy’s portfolio of technologies to provide the optimal value proposition for customers together with support the development of an implementation + financing solution for a given project
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Support the scaling and growing of the Digital solution business within the IA Solutions Americas business unit
- As the role expands, you’d get to build and mentor a larger team of experts and expend portfolio on global scale
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"We energize society" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services, and solutions using digital technologies to support the transformation to sustainable future.
The Digital Hub team is a grow-beyond-the-core, growth-oriented team for the Industrial Applications Solution Americas Business Unit, that strategically hunts for new business opportunities to grow the digital business. We focus on a range of topics around the realm of asset optimization, predictive analytics and decision support systems: from 1) Plant production optimization via Real time IoT integration, 2) Plant asset optimization with Asset Performance Management services 3) development of digital solutions that enable improved plant performance and decision support using predictive data analytics. SO AM Digital Hub is anchored in Region North America and focus on business development in North and South American region, with global opportunities on an opportunistic basis.
Be Energized. Be you.Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we develop solutions. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.