LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years of CNC Lathe experience required.
- Ability to use math, follow complex drawings, and perform complex measurements.
- Proven ability to use precision gages and set up tooling to high accuracies. Proven ability to read and interpret complex drawings
- Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain Fork Truck License and a Critical Lift level crane license.
- Siemens controls or Fanuc controls experience is required.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
- Set up and operate large lathes and perform various machining and drilling operations on a variety of parts and components.
- CNC Lathe with various control software
- Set up machine using various steady rest
Your opportunities for personal growth
- The successful candidate will primarily work in the Rotor Machining manufacturing area within Siemens Energy Gas Turbine products division. Other departments on shift will also require talented machinists. Success is dependent upon the ability to use operational measurements and matrixes to effectively manage the business day to day
- This position offers an opportunity for hands experience with potential for growth into the higher levels of the Siemens Energy framework.
As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Generation, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.