SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job’ with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorized any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration’, ‘verification’ or ‘security deposit’) or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Cloud Migration - Consultant
Deloitte is an industry leader in our clients’ Digital transformations. We recognize that the backbone enabling our clients’ highest aspirations for analytics and cognitive solutions is next-gen Cloud infrastructure. From cloud consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full scope of Cloud services and solutions. We want talent who is ready to leverage cloud services and architecture to empower our clients to leap frog forward in their technical capabilities. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge Cloud technologies to deliver next-Gen Cloud solutions. We embrace the tech pioneer mindset and always enable our talent to keep their skills evolving at the speed at which the technology marketplace is evolving.
Cloud has transformed the way technology enables the business. It represents a radical shift in how IT services are obtained, used, and managed. Companies are navigating through the various cloud options and deciding between private, public, or a combination across different and dynamic provider ecosystems. Our employees are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions to our customers.
Work you’ll do:
- Delivery: Analyze client’s existing application and infrastructure, design target state architecture using cloud architecture and modernization best practices, develop a plan to achive target state. and then perform hands-on work to deliver target state, modernized applications on cloud infrastructure.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
- 2+ years of experience working with Public Cloud Providers such as AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
- 2+ years of experience with designing cloud implementation architectures and solutions using PaaS, DevOps & Advanced Application coding
- 2+ years of experience with architecting and designing solutions using cloud technology paradigms like serverless, containers, microservices
- 3+ years of experience with application transformation and modernizatrion & data migrations projects. Demonstrated experience on multiple toolsets and adaptability to learn new tools and processes a plus.
- 2+ years of experience with various Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Source Code Repos and configuration management tools, technologies and best practices
- 3+ years of experience with performing discovery and assessment of customer's overall applications portfolio, IT and business priorities and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap
- 3+ years of implementation experience of cloud architectures and solutions using PaaS, DevOps & Advanced Application coding
- 1+ years of experience with implementation experience of solutions using cloud technology paradigms like serverless, containers, microservices
- Ability to travel up to 100% (While 100% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Professional certification in AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with various Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Source Code Repos and configuration management tools, technologies and best practices
- Analyze multiple options to help transform client’s application portfolio to Cloud Ready or Cloud Native solutions for scalability, high availability, fault tolerance, and elasticity.
- Develop migration wave plans based on various factors and dependencies.
- Design and implement security, encryption best practices for Public Cloud Providers
- Architect, design and implement high performance large volume data integration processes, database, storage, and other back-end services in hybrid cloud environments.
- Collaborate with client teams to assess current architecture, design the future cloud architecture and develop a roadmap to implement
- Work closely with Dev Ops team to integrate solutions into cloud based custom developed applications
- Help transform monolithic applications to a micro services framework
- Support Cloud Strategy team to integrate analytical capabilities into an overall cloud architecture and business case development
- Knowledge and experience with multiple technologies such as Mainframe, Client Server, N-Tier, Web, NoSQL and Cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Broad based architecture acumen: Database architecture, ETL, Micro services, Cloud, Cognitive, IOT, etc
- Highly proficient with large enterprise application portfolios
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html