SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job’ with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorized any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration’, ‘verification’ or ‘security deposit’) or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
BGS Operations: Operations Consultant
Location: Remote (US-based)
The BGS Operations team is part of our Businesses, Global, and Strategic Services organization (BGS). BGS’s ambition is to create distinction and drive differentiation by addressing our clients’ most important issues with solutions that integrate the best of Deloitte. Composed of our US Global, Strategy, Tech Strategy & Partnerships, Innovation, Impact & Integration, and Office for the Future teams, BGS works directly with our four Businesses (Audit & Assurance, Risk & Financial Advisory, Consulting, and Tax) to support our strategy and shape the future of our firm.
The BGS Operations Consultant will play a key role on the Operations team, focusing on integration and cohesion across the BGS teams to maximize the value we bring to the broader organization. This individual will help drive recurring and ad hoc initiatives, working alongside members of the Operations team, other BGS teams, and POCs from other Enabling Areas to deliver projects aligned to Deloitte and BGS priorities. Successful candidates will be able to inform executive decision-making through diligent preparation, attention to detail, and effective facilitation.
Work you’ll do
BGS Operations is chartered to facilitate a dynamic BGS organization that can shift with changing priorities while maintaining a consistent level of integration, stability, and community for our teams. There are 5 key components of our charter: 1) Management Structure, 2) Integration, 3) Talent, 4) Finance & 5) Communications. The BGS Operations Consultant will support initiatives across all 5 of these elements, but may devote more time toward any of the five pending project and organizational needs.
In this role, an individual will be expected to:
- Support integration across the BGS organization to build a community of trust, commitment to the BGS purpose and brand across our practitioners, and awareness of each other’s strengths and experiences
- Aid the execution of efforts to define, measure, report on, and continuously evaluate BGS’s priorities, activities, outcomes, and value
- Help refine the BGS operating model, working with BGS stakeholders to identify activities and expectations at the center and define roles and responsibilities across the organization
- Heighten BGS’s digital footprint, focusing on new tools and platforms to share information, build a community, and increase efficiency and collaboration
- Partner with our Talent team to develop a comprehensive and consistent Talent experience for BGS practitioners
- Partner with our Finance team to establish and manage processes that enable dynamic spending and financial stewardship
- Implement diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) and well-being strategies across the BGS organization, leveraging best practices from other parts of the firm
- Work closely with our Communications team to activate key initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years post-undergraduate experience
- Ability to synthesize large sets of information, extract insights, and develop recommendations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound project management, organization, strategic planning, and analytical skills
- Experience supporting change and behavioral shifts in an organization
- Thrive in a fast-paced, flexing environment with an ability to learn quickly
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills, including writing
- Ability to effectively manage up
- Sound decision making skills
- Inclusive mindset
- Demonstrated ability to support conversations with an executive audience
- Experience with digital platforms (preferred)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Role may require limited travel (<10%) for team meetings, workshops, and other in-person events once “normal” business operations resume
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html