Senior Account Executive
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $800 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Senior Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. This is an exciting newly formed group within Addepar so this individual needs to be entrepreneurial and have a roll-up the sleeves mentality.
As part of our Enterprise Sales team you will be involved in expanding upon our already existing relationships. This Senior Account Executive will be working with and selling to some of the world's largest banks and wirehouses. You will execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential. Working closely with the Enterprise Sales and Advocacy manager you will manage complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives and teams of Advisors the value proposition of Addepar. As a Senior Account Executive you will work closely with the Director of Enterprise of Sales to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement.Required Experience:
- 7+ years of quota carrying and account management experience for a SaaS company or similar experience in the Wealth Management Industry
- Experience selling into the Financial Industry
- Experience managing the transition process from the closure of the deal by the Enterprise Sales Executive to the Account Executive who will be required to grow the book of business
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing complex and demanding clients
- Excel Experience - Ability to model Revenue Forecasts accurately
- Presentation and PowerPoint Experience - Ability to create best in class presentation that accurately and succinctly demonstrates Addepars value proposition
- Bachelors or University Degree
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.