TOGETHER WE ENTERTAIN MORE THAN 750,000 PASSENGERS A DAY WHILE IN-FLIGHT
Thales InFlyt Experience products offer end-to-end solutions that support our customers before, during and after the flight. Thales supplies in-flight entertainment and connectivity experiences to more than 60 airlines around the globe and as a trusted airline partner is committed to building its position as an industry leader.
We are proud that our InFlyt Experience systems are used by over 274 million passengers a year on the more than 150,000 systems delivered. Our InFlyt Experience team continues to power the innovation, vision and brilliance needed to deliver a first-class customer experience – so be a part of something big, join Thales.
Our business is growing and we are looking for Aircraft Maintenance Technicians to join the Thales IFE team As an Aircraft Maintenance Technician you will test, repair, service and modify our Inflight Entertainment equipment in accordance with FAA regulations, company Inspection Procedures Manuals (IPM), and Customer Maintenance Manuals (AMM).
We are looking for AMT’s to join us in Boston!
Modifying equipment according to service bulletin or manufacturer documentation
Completing quality and production documentation, prepare estimates and maintain maintenance documentation according to Quality Assurance requirements
Attend on-site and or off-site company training sessions (occasional travel)
Performs data and administrative entries using MXI and SERVO Maintenance software platform
Skills and Experience
A& P Certification or completion of technical school
Candidate must be familiar with static sensitive devices (ESD) principles and Aircraft FOD (Foreign Object Damage).
Proven customer focus with an ability to resolve complex issues.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Successfully pass pre-employment background checks including the local airport authority and US Customs.
Defined career path, with development opportunities
Competitive Pay ranges dependent on experience
Medical coverage (Employer pays 60% of total premiums)
Dental/Vision coverage from 1st day of employment
Employer-Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
20 Paid Time Off Days annually and Thales recognizes 11 national holidays
Annual Performance Bonus of up to 5% of your base salary
401k, 3% employer contribution and a 4% match of what you contribute. Total contribution is 7%. And it’s vested from day one.
Your contributions to Thales’ cutting-edge products will make possible the continued delivery of excellence. If your skills and attitude are a match and you are looking for exciting challenges, please apply now using the link below and we will be in touch.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 68,000 employees in 50 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.