What We’re Looking For:
The Student Services team plays a critical role in delivering high-quality student administration services to students with a focus on client service excellence, systems efficiency and compliance.The Student Success Manager position provides hands on support and expertise in resolving more complex student, academic progress and student system related issues by adopting a case management approach to service delivery. The position also liaises with other key staff in Trilogy Education to ensure collaboration and consistency in service delivery
The Student Success Manager is the day to day POC for anything pertaining to their students’ university class. They have the much-desired mix of detailed operator meets empathetic relationship builder. 50% Operations, 50% Student Experience and relationships. The Student Success Manager also supports all aspects of the student life cycle such as student enquiries, enrolments, orientation, assessment, system management and administrative support.
This is a work from home role based in the Perth area.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Plan, implement and manage a range of complex administrative tasks including scheduling, providing services, and allocating resources in accordance with agreed standards and timeframes
- Deliver high-level and effective service to clients, including prompt issues resolution and adherence to privacy, confidentiality and compliance requirements
- Undertake the input and analysis of data, including ensuring effective security, storage and distribution of data, records and reports, in accordance with Trilogy Education Service policy
- Actively participate in, develop and implement continuous improvement activities relating to practices/protocols, quality assurance standards and customer service excellence
- Build and sustain effective working relationships with a network of colleagues, clients and other stakeholders to support and facilitate efficient service delivery
- The student success manager will be responsible for integrating career services into the student experience
- Ensure smooth transition from admissions to student success.
- The best marketing will always be our referrals from our Alumni network. Students must not only learn in this program, but the experience must be one in which they will always remember.
- It is up to the Student Success Manager to ensure our students are supported and completing the program
- You'll oversee your cohort's day to day activities and the university's operations including classroom experience, student outcomes, and cultivating a network within the University.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- A degree in a relevant field with subsequent relevant experience; or
- Extensive experience and specialist expertise or broad knowledge in technical or administrative fields; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
- Excellent administration skills and a demonstrated capacity to develop and implement effective operational processes and systems
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to set priorities, manage time and plan work to meet deadline
- Demonstrated hands-on approach to service provision and a strong commitment to excellence in customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective member of a team as well as the ability to exercise high levels of independence, judgement and initiative
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact with a diverse range of stakeholders and negotiate positive outcomes to complex issues
- Highly developed computer literacy, and demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to and learn new systems
- Experience in delivery of front-line services in a pressured and complex educational environment
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.