Follow Raytheon To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, IIS’ Cybersecurity and Special Missions (CSM) Mission Area provides cybersecurity and advanced intelligence solutions that strengthen critical infrastructures, information systems and missions worldwide. CSM provides cyber solutions to domestic and international government and commercial customers; delivers quick-reaction mission solutions; and expands our involvement in high consequence missions.
Job Description: IIS CSM Strategic Account Director
This position serves as the Strategic Account Director for a classified customer, reporting to the CSM Business Development Director. This leader will be the primary point of contact between Raytheon and the customer. Primary responsibilities are:
- Develops, implements, communicates, and manages the overall account strategy
- Develops and executes an Account Plan that defines the overall account strategy, customer contact planning, opportunity identification, and also maintains the overall account plan as a living document
- Manages a team of sub-account managers.
- Identifies business opportunities that align with the CSM strategy, and prioritizes opportunities based on strategy and budgeted resources.
- Qualifies opportunities through established gating process to get leadership and stakeholder buy-in.
- Maintains a 3X qualified pipeline and responsible for the competitive bookings AOP within the account.
- Accountable for business development lifecycle for all opportunities within the account.
- 16+ years of progressive leadership experience and experience leading teams.
- Experience planning and leading complex projects.
- Developing and executing a growth strategy based on solid strategic planning
- Demonstrated experience creating and capturing new business
- Leading change efforts and aligning the business with changes in the market
- Developing partnerships and alliances to create cross-organizational teams focusing on business capture
- Having well established networks with senior leaders throughout the military, government and intelligence communities. Promote the company through personal engagement with customers at senior-level meetings and conferences and has ability to engage senior leaders across the Intelligence Community
- Solid understanding of U.S. procurement practices, prime contractor and subcontractor relationships, and decision points within the acquisition process
- Ability to communicate, influence and motivate with a well-developed management philosophy, based on participation and consensus-building, and demonstrated ability to recruit and develop effective teams
- Ability to operate effectively and thrive in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment, creating bonds of trust and clear understanding of mutual interests
- Conversant and credible in discussing technical and mission-oriented matters
- Recognized credibility with our customer and the ability to work seamlessly with the Raytheon Leadership team
- Strong business acumen; broad familiarity with customers and company structure
- Ability to develop and maintain company networks to leverage broad resources available within Raytheon to accomplish assigned tasks
- Active TS/SCI clearance
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or International Affairs is required with an advanced degree preferred.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work autonomously and able to operate with minimal supervision in a highly visible, high pressure environment
- Creative and innovative troubleshooter who possesses very strong organizational skills, coordination, planning, analytical, teaming and problem-solving skills
- Have a high situational awareness, be able to effectively work multiple projects simultaneously with diverse groups and customers, and possess the ability to produce under stressful conditions using essential diplomatic skills
- Eligible to be submitted for a secret clearance