Sales Director, Central US - Chicago, Dallas
We’re looking for a smart, sophisticated sales executive with superior large enterprise selling chops to help us build relationships with the largest restaurant brands in the world. Our perfect candidate blends together strong technical aptitude, superior attention to detail, great presentation skills, at-ease comfort selling into any organizational role, and a healthy amount of killer instinct. Sounds like you? Read on.
Olo’s products and services mix the critical elements of B2B and excitement of B2C into new services which are changing the restaurant landscape. With some of our customers transacting upwards of 50% of their revenue outside the four walls of their restaurant with digital ordering, the time couldn’t be better to help brands transform their businesses and implement great digital commerce programs.
You will play a key role in expanding our business by building relationships with the largest restaurant brands and their partners. You’ll listen and understand client needs, and provide digital ordering and delivery solutions that maximize each brands’ revenue potential.
What You’ll Do:
- Focus on building relationships with the largest global multi-unit restaurant brands.
- Develop and cultivate relationships throughout organizations of target restaurant brands and their partners.
- Work to find a great solution for each client using a deep understanding of their business, financial acumen, strong sales process, and creativity.
- Manage Olo’s new business development process end-to-end within major opportunities, including outbound campaigns, setting/coordinating customer meetings and presentations; preparation and delivery of follow-up materials, addressing competitive threats, and successful leading negotiations.
- Drive awareness and market presence of new products and initiatives.
- Collaborate with account management post sale to ensure a successful program launch and to ensure value is delivered to the client just as they expected.
- Be held to revenue goals and new client goals.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk:
- You're the best salesperson you know -- action-oriented, client-focused, motivated and have prior results to prove it.
- 5-10 years experience selling a complex B2B solution (preferably enterprise SaaS software) up-and-down client organizations.
- Even though you’re awesome, you still know how (and aren’t too self important) to pickup the phone and connect with a person you don’t know.
- You’re comfortable and capable negotiating complex, multi-year client agreements, including negotiations with director and above level contacts.
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure, and be flexible in a start-up environment
- You research your prospects well ahead of time, and show up on-time prepared.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; you’re comfortable having the ball in a final pitch where decisions will be made.
- Experience working and succeeding in a goal-driven environment.
- You’re a highly motivated and confident individual with a competitive personality, but you also know how to keep those traits in-check and work within a team environment.
- You’re organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Comfortably geeky. You’re good demonstrating some pretty advanced stuff. You have solid PC skills -- MS Powerpoint, Google Apps, CRM tools, etc.
- Experience selling to hospitality/restaurants and/or SaaS based products a plus, but not required.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.