Deloitte's Cyber Risk practice helps organizations with the management of information and technology risks by delivering end-to-end solutions using proven methodologies and tools in a consistent manner. Our services help organizations to address, in a timely manner, pervasive issues, such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cyber security, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries, with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise.
Work you will do
The Cyber Managed Services Lead Support Specialist will be responsible for fanatical monitoring of the environment, maintaining network nodes, including firewalls, Windows and Linux Servers, and securing the environment based on industry best practices.
Cyber Managed Services provides on-site Consulting and Services that help the Managed Threat Services security teams better defend and enable today's dynamic business by refining and extending the security information and event management infrastructure. Managed Threat Services empowers customers to more efficiently respond to shifting threats, achieve regulatory compliance, and prioritize protection of services that drive revenue and competitive advantage, and measure progress of the overall IT risk management program.
- Strong technical aptitude with passion to learn new technologies
- 2+ years programming experience
- Self starting individual who can operate with minimal supervision and contribute to a growing remote team
- Relevant business and working experience is required to ensure tasks are completed without supervision
- Ability to document systems and engineering efforts
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft server technologies
- 2+ years experience with Linux servers
- 3+ years of experience and an understanding of concepts and supporting infrastructure technologies
- General knowledge of Networking (IDS, Firewall, VPN)
- General knowledge of Network and Application Protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, FTP, HTTP, DNS, routing, etc.)
- Experience in AWS (VPC's, EC2, Security Groups, etc.)
- Experience with Unix/Linux/Windows Administration, logging, monitoring, and performance optimization • Experience in Monitoring the environment using various tools
- Experience in managing a team and build documentation and reports
- Ability to provide effective presentations
Self-motivated with ability to adapt to a dynamic service delivery model
- Python experience
- General knowledge of Juniper Networks
- General PowerShell, BASH and YAML (Ansible) scripting knowledge for facilitation of automation services
- Experience in endpoint security including: McAfee ePO, patch management and mitigation
- Ansible experience
At Deloitte, we have invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities-including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments-to help accelerate their careers along the way.
No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources, including live classrooms, team-based learning, and elearning. Deloitte University (DU): The Leadership Center in Texas, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning center in the Texas office, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people's growth and development. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to
relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"), its network of member firms,
and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global")
does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that
operate using the "Deloitte" name in the United States and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the
rules and regulations of public accounting. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Copyright© 2018 Deloitte Development LLC. All rights reserved,
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html