Project Infuse Consultant
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we’re an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That’s the power of driving disruption. That’s Customer & Marketing.
Work you’ll do
As a Consultant at Deloitte functions as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. A Consultant gains exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP. Responsibilities include defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
- Two+ years of consulting experience with development experience with Apex, VisualForce and Force.com.
- Experience in onsite technical or functional roles on at least two full-lifecycle SFDC implementations, with strong expertise in at least two of the following the areas/modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, marketing Cloud, CPQ Tools (Apttus, Cameleon).
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous Big 4 experience.
- Salesforce Certifications.
- Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightening, Blue Kai, Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html