VP, Platform Operations
Based in New York and reporting into the SVP Global Operations based out of London, you are the first point of contact on all revenue delivery. The Platform Operations team are a global team supporting the delivery of booked campaigns and deals. The responsibility of the team is to ensure that all revenue is converted and seen within Kargo, so that we hit office and company revenue targets for the quarter and then year. The team monitor all live campaigns on a daily basis and offer suggestions to improve delivery or efficiently optimize to gain the best response and have the highest chance of gaining incremental revenue.
There are two teams within Platform Operations. The first is Platform Management, a US focused team assigned with each of the key holding groups. Their remit is to support the Client Services and Sales teams in troubleshooting and optimizing all campaigns and deals to ensure we maximize throughput and offer best in class technical support to our clients.
The second is Campaign Management, a global delivery team working to ensure the full delivery of all campaigns and deals for the business across all regions. US office, EMEA based out of London and APAC based from Sydney.
- Key interface in the US for all delivery of revenue
- Senior Support Leader supporting all large agency and brand conversations with Sales Leadership
- Consistent revenue focus crossing booked revenue to delivered and ensuring maximize delivery potential
- Incremental/upside revenue owner, working closely with Client Services
- Leadership to ensure we maximize all potential revenue outside of what is currently booked
- Optimization strategic owner. Working with key teams and functions to ensure best in class optimizations to hit client KPIs and increase chances of revenue upside
- Business analysis and consistent weekly view on how we are spending and how we can increase that. Working closely with all of the Revenue Operational teams to leverage best network health, margins and delivery rates.
- Proactive high-level brand focus, working closely to unify Sales and Operational teams on new objectives, strategies and business KPIs.
- Excellent client service experience
- Proven experience working with brands/agencies to support growth of business
- Strong voice in the business to effect change both at the personal and product/process level
- Strong troubleshooting aptitude
- Heavy analytical mindset around business optimization and growth
- Usage of BI tools such as Looker, Tableau or DOMO a must
- Self-starter mentality and ability to drive their portion of the business independently
- Great team ethos, understanding what it takes to take a team up levels and support growth of all members
- Patience and humility in their everyday working tasks, tempered with a sense of pro-active urgency
- Very numbers driven, able to understand the ‘in the weed’ details that drive a business to recognize it’s booked revenue
- Good working knowledge of ad-serving and supporting technologies such as DFP
- Understanding of DSP to SSP connections including hands on experience with DSPs as a plus