We are interviewing and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid.
- Plan and execute a strategic marketing plan for PagerDuty’s critical partners
- Develop positioning and messaging that differentiates our product by understanding the partner ecosystem, customer needs, product capabilities and roadmap, market trends, and competitive landscape
- Understand the customer personas, analyse target markets and conduct gap analysis to identify opportunities for improvements across the marketing mix
- Serve as a strategic peer to in region field marketing, sales, business development, and other teams to influence go-to-market strategy
- Shape our corporate message and storytelling by creating sales presentations that align to the customer journey
- Produce product and technical content (blogs, eBooks, solutions briefs, webinars, etc.) to support thought leadership and demand generation campaigns
- Collaborate with the campaigns team to execute thru-partner campaigns to accelerate pipeline
- Define stories for engaging product demonstrations that are used on stage, in videos, and across digital channels to showcase product innovation and differentiation
- Establish strong relationships with customers and define the product value proposition through the customer lens
- Influence the industry’s understanding of PagerDuty’s vision through engagement with industry analysts, executive briefings, and public speaking engagements
- 3-7+ years of B2B Partner or Product Marketing experience at a high tech or SaaS company
- Strong domain expertise in DevOps or ITOps markets, working with technologies like automation or continuous delivery/deployment
- Proven track record of launching and growing successful products in close collaboration with sales, customer success, product management, partners, and other stakeholders
- Prior experience creating marketing personas, audience segmentation, campaign management, and channel development
- Prior experience in developing and implementing persona-based messaging, value drivers and content across multiple mediums
- Experience nurturing and growing open-source communities
- Demonstrated ability to lead by influence, drive change, and orchestrate strategy, planning, and execution across cross-functional teams
- A can-do attitude and hunger to learn and grow. You're eager to jump in and get things done, don't get flustered in dynamic environments, and can work with a high degree of autonomy
- Experience using data to drive decision-making
- Experience crafting, driving, and running go-to-market plans across all channels
- Tech/Engineering background a plus
- MBA a plus but not required
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.PagerDuty Offers
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Sign up to connect with companies that trust you to work wherever you work best.Register Now, be first in line
fair pay, recognition,
respect and yoga pants.
Sign up for our weekly remote work round-up newsletter and have new openings from companies that care delivered right to your inbox.