Business Development Manager – Dell Technologies Alliance Team – Remote US
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
Dell Boomi partners with DellEMC team members to provide transformation solutions for Dell/EMC’s customers. The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing and managing the relationship between Dell Boomi and Dell/EMC as well as other organizations within the Dell Technologies family.
- Establish and develop strong working relationship with senior Dell/EMC sales leaders and their teams
- Provide input and drive strategic account planning to ensure Boomi’s inclusion and follow through
- Develop a strong pipeline of deals sourced from the Dell Technologies teams
- Execute against Dell Technologies alliance strategy and business plan, develop cadence, and measure/report performance
- Support sales enablement activities, such as internal/external communications and sales training, and go to market planning
- Continuously assess performance metrics and outcomes to nurture growth and optimize adoption, partner satisfaction, and revenue
- Serve as primary liaison and advocate for assigned organizations
- 5+ years in the software/technology industry
- 5+ years in sales, business development, partner program management, or alliance management experience
- Strong persuasive presentation skills
- Strong analytical competency
- An ability identify and champion win-win scenarios
- A proven capability to work in a team and collaborate across the organization
- History of exceeding quota and partner satisfaction metrics
- Estimated up to 30% travel, included but not limited to partner meetings, customer meetings, and conferences
- Previous experience with Dell/EMC or VCE
- Background in partner alliances
- Integration software experience desired
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Dell Boomi Product Overview: Boomi product overview
This role will report to Ben Schreiner who manages the Dell EMC partnership for Dell Boomi