- Partner with the Total Rewards – Compensation CoE to develop Hybrid-based solutions that reflect their compensation strategy and business objectives
- Design, develop, test, socialize and implement incentive and other variable pay programs aligned to the competitive market and Hybrid business strategies, and assist in the development of performance-based KPIs that link to Hybrid incentive programs
- In coordination with the Total Rewards – Compensation CoE, lead job benchmarking, compensation survey assessment and analysis, and competitive market intelligence and drive insights to help inform strategic positioning of Hybrid compensation in the market
- In partnership and coordination with the Total Rewards – Compensation CoE, partner with Hybrid Talent and Hybrid Business Leaders to support the development and management of overall annual compensation budgets as well as specific allocations working closely with Hybrid Team Talent and Business Leaders and the Total Rewards – Compensation COE to facilitate the annual compensation process
- Develop and facilitate compensation communication and education for the Hybrid Business Leaders and professionals in conjunction with their overall Business and in cooperation with the Total Rewards – Compensation COE
- Analyze and report outcomes, comparisons to market trends, and future recommendations both formally and informally to Hybrid Talent and Hybrid Business Leaders
- 8-10 years of broad based compensation, administration and design experience with 5+ years of managerial experience
- Experience in a technology business required; start-up and global compensation experience highly desirable
- Experience leading the design, development and implementation of variable compensation plans and developing KPIs is required, sales incentive program experience highly desirable
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Experience working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving and matrixed organization with matrixed reporting relationships
- Self-confident, self-motivated and highly organized with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including excellent written and verbal capabilities.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze, synthesize and draw conclusions from data is key
- Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced business degree preferred
- Expert level Microsoft Excel skills required, experience using SAP HRIS, ADP Compensation Planning Tool and Comp Analyst highly desirable
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Recruiter tipsWe want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html