The Senior Recruiter at OpenTable is a vital position for us and real opportunity for you to make a difference. You’ll be a member of the Global Talent Acquisition team and a face of Talent Acquisition to the Product and Design leadership. In other words, your hires will influence the technical strength of our core products.
You will be a talent partner to the business, supporting the SVP, Product and his leadership team in their drive to identify and recruit outstanding product and design talent.
- Build partnerships with hiring managers to support OpenTable’s collaborative recruiting.
- Make sure that hiring managers understand the critical steps of talent acquisition.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates and give them a better candidate experience than they can get elsewhere.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting for a portfolio of product and design requisitions.
- Partner with hiring managers and the product and design team in developing top recruiting strategies and tactics.
- Work with the global talent acquisition team and our People & Culture team to make sure the recruiting process has no gaps or needless friction, and be sure that your candidates have a great experience all the way from initial contact through to their first day on the job.
You focus on client service, meeting and often anticipating what your clients and candidates need next. You take accountability for the satisfaction of your customers, asking questions to clarify or confirm key information, and resolve issues with clarity and discretion. Your can-do attitude trumps even the most complex challenges.
You bring exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You’re known for your strong planning and organization, your responsiveness and your dedication to quality. You maintain confidentiality, act urgently, and keep track of all the details.
Your Experience and Education:
- Proven track record in sourcing and recruiting product and design talent with an emphasis in driving passive candidates to assigned requisitions
- Strong fluency in managing large talent pipelines using Applicant Tracking Systems (Jobvite), Google Docs, Microsoft Office
- 5+ years of success in hiring top talent at an expert level in hiring roles such as product managers, designers, managers, directors and more.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated excellence in full life-cycle recruiting processes, including selection, assessment, candidate management, and a proven track record in closing candidates.
- BA or BS degree preferred
OpenTable, part of The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN), is the world's leading provider of online restaurant reservations, seating more than 21 million diners per month via online bookings across more than 40,000 restaurants. The OpenTable network connects restaurants and diners, helping diners discover and book the perfect table and helping restaurants deliver personalized hospitality to keep guests coming back. The OpenTable service enables diners to see which restaurants have available tables, select a restaurant based on verified diner reviews, menus, and other helpful information, and easily book a reservation. In addition to the company's website and mobile apps, OpenTable powers online reservations for nearly 600 partners, including many of the Internet's most popular global and local brands. For restaurants, the OpenTablehospitality solutions enable them to manage their reservation book, streamline their operations, and enhance their service levels. Since its inception in 1998, OpenTable has seated over 1 billion diners around the world. The Company is headquartered in San Francisco and has bookable restaurants in more than 20 countries including Australia, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, United Kingdom and the United States.