SAP Treasury Technology and Commodity Risk Management, Specialist Senior
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
Our Treasury and Commodity Risk Management Practice
Our advisory practice solves our clients’ most complex issues and helps drive transformative changes to their treasury, trading and risk management organizations. We support our client’s with advice related to physical market challenges by delivering risk advisory, technical accounting, quantitative analysis, technology and operational advisory services. Specifically, our consulting projects include risk assessment and solution implementation for business strategies and policies, business processes, organization structure, risk modeling, management reporting and treasury, trading and risk systems. We help clients draw the necessary information from the capital markets, their customers, regulators and other sources, analyze the information across risk classes, and report the information to managers in an efficient but secure format to facilitate tactical and strategic decision making.
Our professionals bring extensive experience in risk management, trading, treasury, investment management, operations, accounting, taxation, asset securitization, technology strategies/implementations, and management consulting to each assignment.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced SAP treasury transformation and treasury technology delivery senior specialist to join our treasury advisory practice to help drive growth and manage delivery teams, bring subject matter expertise around Treasury strategies, processes, organizational transformation and implementation of treasury management system to our consulting services. Our delivery of services focuses on treasury and risk management strategies, M&A;, treasury transformations and treasury technology solution delivery. This position will focus on business opportunities, growing the practice and strengthening the existing client relations through advisory services, solution design and delivery. The position provides excellent opportunity for:
- Define, plan and execute SAP cash management, Treasury management including Transaction management, Hedge management and accounting, Liquidity planning and analyzers.
- Lead, develop teams that deliver technology transformations services to Fortune 500 corporations including treasury IT strategy, bank connectivity strategies (e.g. SWIFT, multibank reporting), vendor selections, organizational and process improvements, and TMS implementations
- Provide SAP treasury, risk management and technology advisory services to our clients.
- Playing a key role in client communication, relationship development and retention
- Ensuring products/deliverables meet contract/ work plan specifications and deadlines
- Develop tools, methodologies and assets for project delivery
- Involvement in expanding our service offering and business growth through involvement in sales, proposals and development of new business strategies
- Mentoring of junior professionals
- 4+ years of consulting or major corporation treasury or bank treasury experience with focus on technology including treasury management systems specifically SAP Treasury
- Hands-on experience with any of the SAP Treasury core components (i.e. Cash management, Transaction manager, In-house cash, Risk analyzers, Liquidity planner, Hedge management and accounting, SWIFT integration, BCM, integration with financial accounting and other applications).
- Strong experience with SAP FICO can be considered and where cross training into SAP Treasury could be provided.
- 2+ years of SAP Treasury consulting experience, preferably through multiple implementations with at least 3 full-life cycle implementations covering all phases of software development life cycle.
- Experience developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under inter-dependent project deadlines.
- Experience from treasury transformations, vendor selections, TMS implementations
Entrepreneurial nature: resourcefulness; flexibility; creativity; energy and versatility.
Strong presentation, consulting, project management, client, and training/ mentoring skills
- Strong executive presence and good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead a team and to establish credibility as a trusted advisor with clients.
- Strong personal network of industry contacts in major target major corporations and financial institutions.
- Good working knowledge of cash management, FX, Debt capital markets and interest rate risk management
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- General understanding of the relationship among business, protection, technology and industry issues and characteristics
- Demonstrated ability to plan marketing programs, create and direct proposal, and presentation effort.
- Travel within North America up to 80% is required
- MBA, CPA, CTP, or CFA preferred
- Existing relationships with SAP user community is a plus
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html