Are you a Sales Executive that has an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant Application Management Services (post-production application support and development services) experience, and demonstrated selling attributes and techniques? If so, Deloitte Services LLP is looking for a top-performing Sales Executive that can independently drive net new sales in existing and green field clients across multiple industries for our Oracle Operate offering.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte’s businesses in sales opportunities from ideation through close. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in developing relationships with qualified target decision makers to create and uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What you'll do:
The Oracle Operate East Sales Executive is responsible for selling Oracle Operate services. The role involves:
- Create strategic and tactical plans to generate green field opportunities and assist in closing opportunities
- Create awareness, build relationships with key executives, and develop/pursue leads
- Drive the process of working with teams to identify, qualify and win opportunities
- Influence decision-makers at the highest levels within accounts
- Leverage network and executive level relationships to introduce Deloitte, and create and pursue selling opportunities
- Drive sales opportunities and build networks to leverage Application Management knowledge and capabilities by positioning Application Management Services (AMS) to Deloitte to address client’s business requirements and issues, both externally with clients and internally with account teams
- Create, drive, and support direct marketing campaigns
- Independently create sales collateral to support client meetings and articulate Deloitte AMS value propositions and market offerings
- Teamwork, foster relationships, and develop consensus, both with clients and internally with account teams
- Successful track record of sales, selling Oracle Services for within assigned industry segments and/or a geographic territory
- Possess a minimum of 10 years’ experience managing complex clients and sales cycles
- Experience selling high-end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Significant business relationships and network with senior client executives
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle and the competitive landscape and sales process
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Experience selling intangibles
- Travel up to 70%
- Undergraduate degree
· Advanced Degree
- Extensive knowledge of AMS and the competitive landscape and sales process
- Prior experience inside a private partnership and/or a complex matrixed organization model is a plus
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html